University of San Francisco Masagung Graduate School of Management
Your Site Leader: William Riggs, Assistant Professor, University of San Francisco School of Management
Your Technical Leader: Nikki Wright, Director of Client Support Services, Information and Technology Services
- Marco Tavanti: Director of the Master of Nonprofit Administration Program & Scholar of Refugee Services, University of San Francisco
- Karina A Hodoyan: Associate Professor and Program Director, University of San Francisco Master of Arts in Migration Studies
- Kimberly Rae Connor, Professor of Public and Nonprofit Administration and Director of Interdisciplinary Studies University of San Francisco School of Management
- Larry Brewster, Professor and Dean Emeritus, University of San Francisco School of Management
Please find below pertinent information about the networking event on February 22, travel and lodging.
IMPORTANT: please remember to bring your own laptop computers to the competition. You must have GOOGLE CHROME installed. This is the only browser compatible with the simulation. Tablets are NOT compatible with the simulation.
February 22 Student Networking Event:
Nearby Hotel Accommodations:
Metro Hotel, two blocks from the Panhandle, about ten blocks from campus (nightly rate around $130.)
Stanyan Park Hotel, adjacent to Golden Gate Park and walking distance to campus, seven blocks (just under $200 per night.)
Kabuki in historic Japantown. (Bus/cab to campus. Call for reservation to check for best rate, reservation contact is named Sandy, runs around $180 per night.)
- We strongly encourage students to look into AirBnb accommodations as well.
All events will be held on the central University of San Francisco campus at 2130 Fulton Street, San Francisco, CA 94117. The day will begin and end in Cowell Hall, Room 106 at 8am for registration with the competition beginning at 9am sharp. Much of the work the remainder of the day happening in Malloy Hall. A light breakfast and boxed lunch will be provided, and we’ll plan to end by 6-7pm.
- The campus is located at the address below, easily available via public transportation and ridesharing services from San Francisco International Airport, Oakland International Airport and San Jose International Airport,
University of San Francisco
2130 Fulton Street
San Francisco, CA 94117
Directions via Public Transportation From the East Bay via BART:
Take any San Francisco-bound train to Powell Street. Exit the station and go to the Muni bus stop at Fifth and Market streets. Take the 5 Fulton or 31 Balboa to USF. For more info visit: BART (Bay Area Rapid Transit) and MUNI (San Francisco Municipal Railway)
Directions via Public Transportation From the Peninsula and South Bay via Caltrain:
Take any San Francisco-bound train and exit at the San Francisco station at 4th and Townsend streets. Go to the Muni bus stop at the southwest corner of 4th and Townsend. Take the 47 Van Ness to Van Ness and McAllister. From the northwest corner of McAllister and Van Ness take the 5 Fulton to USF. For more info visit: Caltrain and MUN
Directions via Public Transportation From the North Bay on Golden Gate Transit:
Take Route 70 into San Francisco to the corner of Hyde Street and McAllister. From the northwest corner of McAllister Street and Hyde Street, take the 5 Fulton to USF. For more info visit: Golden Gate Transit and MUNI
Routes are subject to change. For the most up-to-date information, visit the 511 regional transit information and planning site (511.org) for help in planning your trip.
Stay up to date
The countdown to competition day is on! Hear about our sites, pre-registration, as well as associated NASPAA and CLSG events.